Monday, July 14, 2008

Two gripes in a blog

Who is responsible for the shrink wrapped dvds? Seriously. They should put them in a giant cube filled with wrapped dvds and not let them out until they have opened them all. It's the only fair course of action for all the frustration they have put us through.

Segue into gripe two...I just finally opened my new movie, Vantage Point. I had to buy this most excellent movie because our theater experience was continually disrupted by shouts of dismay from the audience. Apparently it came as a surprise when the scene would stop and revert to someone else's - le gasp - vantage point. Oh if only the producers would have given us a warning about that happening. Oh wait, they did, it's titled: Vantage Point. *sigh*

It's like when I saw the movie Lost In Space. At the end of the movie there was an uproar of people muttering, "What? So they're just lost in space now?"

o_O Really? Seriously? *facepalm* You can hate the movie but, good grief, don't tell me you're confused at the plot. Where in the heck did we lose you people???

No comments: