You laughed,
I cried
You lived,
I died
I cried
You lived,
I died
So, can anyone else find something to go with that? No? Me neither, so it will never be finished. LOL
[pretend there's a really cool separation here]
They say writing your feelings down helps, we'll see...
I'm a visual thinker. And when I say that I mean I'm really a visual thinker. I can see the big picture on the big wall in the big house on the big street...the big universe. *sigh* While I already battle my self-esteem because all the 'smart' people are sequential, linear, whatever thinkers, thus making me an idiot, being a visual thinker makes it impossible to make a decision. My mind is a constant battle with Newton's third law. Every decision I try to make I can see all the different outcomes, and I mean all of them. This may very well come in handy in the business world but no so much in my social life. For business I can walk into a mess, organize, it and graph out a work flowchart that would bring you to tears; I wonder if ISO is hiring lol. But when it comes to my personal life I have to know what the repercussions might be. Well, that depends on your decision and the reaction that will have, and then the next and the next and the next - the third law. *sigh*
[EDIT] I had a couple more paragraphs here, just a little more personal than I usually get. Full of emo crap. I couldn't decide whether to keep it or not. Seriously, I came back to this page no less than three times...then I deleted it. Who wants to hear my problems? Nobody, that's who. So now you're spared, thank me later.
1 comment:
You groaned,
I sighed.
You drowned,
I dried.
You stripped,
I spied.
You burned,
I fried.
Good nuff for you? [giggles]
Sorry. But you knew I *had* to do it.
Post a Comment