I couldn't wait...I watched Les Miserable, the musical. I'm sorry, I could. Not. Help. Myself. My niece happened to mention she had it and well, the rest is history. Yes. I liked it.
So now I'm desperate to finish the book.
I wish I could sing because I love everything Eponine sings, also Fantine.
On another note, I've started a painting. I realized that I missed having a painting I could obsess over, like my Pelican seascape. It was very cathartic spending hours on every little detail and I miss having a picture to do that on. My friend Miranda came over and gave me a much needed boost. Anyway, I'm excited to have another picture to play with. I forgot how much I enjoyed spending time on a piece of art. Hopefully this will serve that purpose for me. There's metal in it as well and I've never really painted that.
The only problem is that there is an animal and, well, they always turn out lecherous so...who knows. ROFL
Gotta go read more of my book now. See you all on the flip/flop.
[wave]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm laughing so hard right now because I'm thinking, waaaiiit, isn't this the same person who said she was never going to have anything to do with Les Mis? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOLDJA.
Post a Comment