Now that I'm reading this, which still evades as to 'why', I figure I will keep an update on where I am in the book. It's going to be slow progress.
Also, there are certain quotes that seem to just 'hit' me. Sometimes I will animate a scene or instantly picture it in my mind. I am going to keep a list of these things here just in case I ever want to go back and reread or illustrate them. Not that I would ever be able to give the stories justice, but practice is practice. ;)
11/19/06 I only read to page 25. In my defense, Star Trek came out and I NEEDED to see it again.
"There's Monsieur Geborand, buying a pennyworth of paradise."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's been so many years since I read that book. I guess I should join the Far bookclub too and pull it out of hiding. It's just...I'm deep in the middle of 2 frivolous books and one weird book and just finished another one I totally love. Les Mis seems like...school sometimes.
Why would you want to torture yourself again? ;)
I had never read it and since the book was a gift I had to read it, you are under no such compulsion, lol.
And I still may never finish the darn thing...
Torture? TORTURE?
Oh, just you wait.
Post a Comment