Monday, November 9, 2009

Dark Days

I'm a statistic...

I didn't know, before I married him, that my husband already had a pornography addiction(don't bother telling me pornography isn't harmful. If you don't have a problem with it, good for you, but it has destroyed my, and many others', life so go blow that smoke up someone else's hole, it has no merit). I didn't know, before I married him, that he was aggressive. So here I am, 23 years later, finally leaving. I've been emotionally abused for 23 years, told that I was stupid and suicidal. So now is the time to build my self-esteem and I'm going to dust off this blog and post my rants, my ideas, and whatever else floats my boat because - I'M NOT STUPID. So there.
I'm kind of excited, I've never been allowed to rant. [giggle]

Oh and just to let you know, Left4Dead is made of pure win and now my internet twin is playing with us. :D

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Tory,

I'm so excited to see you blogging again. I love it when you talk because you're smart and funny and you have so much to share. I know you had an exceptionally hard year but you're here and your voice is heard. I love you.

Nan