I'm still reading Les Mis. STILL! Usually I would have given up on a book by now but I am really curious about the characters now and want to see what happens. Although, honestly, Marius is kind of a weeny. Instead of just telling the girl that he likes her he has to stalk so bad that they run away. What a moron!
I want to paint, I want to paint SO bad and I have hardly any time. Also, my paint buddies are not into it as much so I don't get the pressure I need. Nobody's fault but my own, I have to do it for myself, but it was so much easier with the peer pressure. LOL!
Good friends are wonderful aren't they? I have some that have been extremely supportive during some very difficult times and I just want to send a big 'Thank You' out into the cosmos for them. I just wish they would lean on me as often as I have leaned on them. Well, maybe some day they will feel open enough to do so and when they do, I will listen. :)
I have a math book now. Mayhaps I will take even longer to finish Les Mis so that I don't have to read it. Muahaha. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha! Far told me yesterday that he sent you a MATH book! WTH?I still can't believe You willingly do that to yourself - Les Mis and math. Girl, what were you thinking! If he could, he'd probably push some biology book on me. Something very dry and boring. Something with a lot of spiders in it.
You want peer pressure? I command you to paint a lovely blue frog by Saturday. How's that? ;)
Marius IS a weenie. :nod: Yes.
I miss you.
Post a Comment